[Arm-dev] Progress on Mailserver work

Fri Feb 24 18:38:10 UTC 2017

update to:  http://medon.htt-consult.com/Centos7-mailserver.html

Much is working and much work needs to be done.

I need php-imap rpm for Postfixadmin.  And until I get it, I won't know
if I have SELinux policy right for it creating the mail directories.
Let alone Postfix writing to them (or Dovecot, or Roundcube, or...).

My rewriterule in the roundcubemail.conf is wrong.  It is rewriting for
ALL non 443 connections, not just the webmail connect.

I have not tested that Dovecot is set up right.  No user mailboxes yet.

Amavis/clamav has some problems.  At least localhost 10025 not working.
But I made some wrong steps, and I may have broken something.

No writeup yet on mailgraph.  My one test of it had a page in German as
the result.  Need to find where language is controlled for it.

Learned a lot about hand html writing!

Any and all assistance welcomed.

Bob