[Arm-dev] Progress on Mailserver work

Fri Feb 24 19:23:49 UTC 2017

On 02/24/2017 01:47 PM, Andreas Reschke wrote:
> Am 24.02.2017 um 19:38 schrieb Robert Moskowitz:
>> No writeup yet on mailgraph.  My one test of it had a page in German as
>> the result.  Need to find where language is controlled for it.
> Hi Bob,
>
> the language is coded in /usr/share/mailgraph/mailgraph.cgi. You must
> look for lines like
>   print "<h4><center>Mail Ein und -Ausgang</center></h3>\n";
> that means "Mail incomming and aoutgoing"

Well that is bad.  I have to know German to find and replace text with
English.  Maybe I will do some googling to see if someone has done that...

> Very nice howto, not perfect optical style but all necessary information.

Preformat does not let me include html codes like for Italics.  I
actually spent an hour developing a nice monospace preserving div style,
but when you copied the text out of the box, it lost all of the
formatting.  So I have left it as I have it and am concentrating on
getting the content done.

But if someone is really good at this CSS stuff, I would appreciate any
and all help!

Bob