[Arm-dev] Fwd: Golang Performance

Jeremy Linton jeremy.linton at arm.com
Thu Jan 5 19:16:38 UTC 2017

On 01/04/2017 04:03 AM, Gordan Bobic wrote:

> The --cpuprofile option doesn't seem to generate a human-readable file
> and my go-fu is weak, but I've attached it anyway.

Hi,

The attached profile appears to be blank. You can try something like:

go tool pprof rclone profile.aarch64
Entering interactive mode (type "help" for commands)
(pprof) top10

using your attached profile it prints:
profile is empty

So, something isn't quite right, although looking at the raw file it
appears to be pretty small and mostly nulls.