[Arm-dev] Kernel for BananaPi R1 (Lamobo R1)

arm_ml at rirasoft.de

Wed Jan 11 12:19:36 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I'm playing around with a BananaPi R1 (Lamobo R1). I want to setup a
router with this board and try IPfire for this board or CentOS. The
plain image CentOS-Userland-7-armv7hl-Minimal-1611-BananaPi.img.xz is
working without Ethernet. There was a discussion in Februar 2016 on this
list with a kernel 4.4.2-300.LR1.el7.armv7hl, but I can't find this rpm.

Is there any updates / more Information to get this board working?

thanks
Andreas