[Arm-dev] 7.3.1611 armhfp kernel sources

Uli Middelberg

uli at middelberg.de
Fri Jan 13 13:05:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

I was quite happy to see that the BananaPi Image contains dtb files for my imx6 based CuBox-i and I successfully booted
the distro kernel.
Unfortunately it turned out that the hardware support is somehow incomplete, e.g. the SATA port cannot be found.
I'm running a mainline kernel on the CuBox-i since kernel version 4.2, so I don't expect much effort to get adequate
hardware support with the CentOS kernel as well. Where can I get the armhfp kernel sources, I haven't found them
[here](https://github.com/CentOS) and [here](http://vault.centos.org/7.3.1611/os/Source/SPackages/)?

Cheers
Uli