[Arm-dev] dragonboard 410c

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Jan 19 01:59:14 UTC 2017

There is an IoT meeting in the Detroit area Monday night with the
Dragonboard 410c.

I see it was listed as possible 64 bit boards back in the beginning of
this list.  Does anyone have one with Centos7-arm64 on it?

Want to know if I should bother to attend.  The specs for the board does
not show it having a sata interface and only 1Gb memory.  So not so
interesting.  It is a quad-core;  I really want to upgrade my mailserver
from the duo-core CubieTruck to more cores.  Looking at the CubieTruck5...

Bob