[Arm-dev] updated kernel for armhfp/rpi2 (testing/feedback)

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Jan 19 14:01:13 UTC 2017

On 01/19/2017 08:10 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> With some issues and other things to do in the centos infra, I almost
> forgot that I built some updated kernels for generic and rpi2/3 boards :
>
> https://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/arm-kernels/4.4.42-202/
> https://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/arm-kernels/rpi2-4.4.41/
>
> I'm unfortunately (can't explain why) unable to tests those for the
> moment, so any feedback would be appreciated.

Will this address the SELinux problem?

I am back home tomorrow for at least a couple weeks to get some testing
in.  3GPP meetings are soooo different from IETF and IEEE.

When I do a yum update, will these be grabbed instead of the kernel that
is giving me the problems?  If not via yum, how do I apply these.
Thinking about it, I would do this update then turn on SELinux?

I would really love to show up at that Dragonboard IoT meeting Monday
with a working CubieTruck server.

Bob