[Arm-dev] Building CentOS7 userland for ARM64 server boards

Scott Branden scott.branden at broadcom.com
Thu Jun 29 00:47:00 UTC 2017

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the pointer (I know nothing about CentOS).

I assume the ReadMe.txt you are referring to is here:

http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/isos/aarch64/ReadMe.txt

Is there a getting started page somewhere I am missing?

Where do I get the livemedia-creator tool from?

Do I download CentOS-7-aarch64-Everything.iso or what is it used for?

Thanks,

  Scott