[Arm-dev] ipa-server packages

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Sat Mar 4 14:01:43 UTC 2017

On 04/03/17 14:32, SW at EU wrote:
<snip>

> Maybe you can try again to add the the noarch packages please. And BTW I
> must remove
> the package filter in the c71611-updates.repo because the the latest
> ipa-server requires
> newer pki-* package witch are fortunately already available in
> c71611-updates-1. THX!
>
> Br,
> Silvio

So new pkgs were pushed to signing queue, but to be clear : I can't sign
those pkgs, but only push those to a place where someone else can sign.
So as long as it's not signed by that person, nothing can't be pushed to
mirror.centos.org (and so I can't give you any ETA on this)

gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab