[Arm-dev] ARMv8 for data centers

hcline at apm.com

Thu Mar 23 20:28:37 UTC 2017

http://www.cnx-software.com/2014/12/04/applied-micro-xc-1-server-development-board-mustang-is-now-available-to-developers-for-895/
Put the above in a compact 1U chassis and install CentOS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 07:38:09 -0700
From: Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com>
To: Conversations around CentOS on ARM hardware <arm-dev at centos.org>
Subject: [Arm-dev] Datacenter grade servers

I am getting involved with a startup that wants to provide a specific
product on datacenter grade platforms.  Big data and such is involved.

Is there an armv8 board that I could pitch to them as a multi-core power
miser platform for Centos7-arm?

Is arm ready to take on the datacenters?

Bob

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information that
is confidential and proprietary to Applied Micro Circuits Corporation or
its subsidiaries. It is to be used solely for the purpose of furthering the
parties' business relationship. All unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.