[Arm-dev] kernel 4.11.0-22.el7.2.aarch64 does not boot on ThunderX

Itaru Kitayama itaru.kitayama at riken.jp
Thu Oct 12 04:29:28 UTC 2017

Vadim,

At this moment, I don't need to try to this specific latest CentOS kernel as I said
in previous replied to Jim, v4.13 boots on the HW, but thanks for your suggestion.
I've been booting up the HW with slightly at different address like below:

earlycon=pl011,0x87e025000000

this give me lots of boot messages.

Itaru