[Arm-dev] kernel 4.11.0-22.el7.2.aarch64 does not boot on ThunderX

Itaru Kitayama

itaru.kitayama at riken.jp
Fri Oct 13 02:16:18 UTC 2017

Jon, all,

Our ThunderX system at this moment has a system NIC issue that's it's
not fully
linked up at boot time, but only by re-plugging the fibre cable
manually. So given
it's been up and operational, while I don't have no issue providing it,
I am not
able to honor your request.

I was also about to ask this ACPI question to Jim as to whether the
CentOS community
support it or not. Thanks for the clarifications and heads up.

Itaru