[Arm-dev] Lies! Doesn't work on Raspberry Pi 3

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Sep 1 19:50:39 UTC 2017

You jumped in with a very aggressive subject.  Did you check the archive
of this list to see what others have experienced with running on a
RPi3?  Perhaps you would have discovered that others had it working and
dealing with other issues.  And thus your networking problems MAY be
unique to you but really worth asking for assistance here.

Rather than accuse those that work with RPi of just putting out a line.

Do you really think that a main Linux distro would put out an image that
just doesn't work?  ALL distros have some problem or other, that is why
there are lists where people can help people.

Without insulting them.