[Arm-dev] Lies! Doesn't work on Raspberry Pi 3

Binary Buddha the.binary.buddha at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 03:27:22 UTC 2017

ifconfig -a I get the normal expected output for eth0 and lo "UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST”. But, I never receive a DHCP address. No packet info because it’s not connecting. As mentioned before, not even the lights on the ethernet port blink.

I’m on the RPi 3 Model B V1.2. Is the version the same? Any chance you clean install with the same version of Centos that’s posted to see if it still works for you?

Binary Buddha
the.binary.buddha at gmail.com
thebinarybuddha.com

PGP/GPG Public Key: https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8D59CF094187D78D