[Arm-dev] Kernel problems on APM X-Gene

Gordan Bobic gordan at redsleeve.org
Fri Sep 22 10:39:19 UTC 2017

FWIW, I am running my own mainline LT 4.9.x kernel, and don't need acpi=off.
As long as I don't add any PCIe cards, I don't get the errors like the ones
you pasted.
If you are interested, I'm more than happy to share my src.rpm for 4.9.x,
but won't be able to get to it before tomorrow morning as the machine was
recently mothballed.

Gordan