[Arm-dev] EPEL repo not available?

Wed Sep 6 20:08:47 UTC 2017

I use:

http://www.htt-consult.com/Centos7-armv7.html#EPEL

# yum update
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
base                                                     | 3.6 kB     00:00
centos-kernel                                            | 2.9 kB     00:00
epel                                                     | 2.9 kB     00:00
extras                                                   | 2.9 kB     00:00
firmware                                                 | 3.0 kB     00:00
kernel-testing                                           | 3.0 kB     00:00
updates                                                  | 2.9 kB     00:00
Determining fastest mirrors
No packages marked for update