[Arm-dev] wireless mac address

cjvijf at gmail.com cjvijf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:52:43 UTC 2018

Actually, what I found out is that if something is wrong with the
configuration, NetworkManager doesn't seem to work correctly and give a
random MAC address.

Now I am trying to get Bluetooth to work, looks like I can't even see
the device?

What is the latest version of Centos?  and is there still work being
done on a 64 bit version?

thanks,

Ron