[Arm-dev] Machiatobin network interfaces

Skorpeo Skorpeo

skorpeo11 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 02:10:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

I was able to install centos on the machiatobin using the iso via efi.
However no network interfaces show up, I also tried to plug in a usb wifi
adapter, it is recognized in dmesg but still no network interface with
command ip a (only shows loopback device) or cat /proc/net/dev.  Any
pointers greatly appreciated.  I also tried going into bios and selecting
ACPI  setting in the device manager menu but no change...

Also, as an aside, to be able to install using the iso I had to add kernel
parameter console=ttyS0,115200n8 on boot as per this post:
http://macchiatobin.net/forums/topic/feedback-on-uefi-boot-with-mini-iso/.
Wasn't sure if it would be helpful to document that.  Incidentally, that
poster also saw no network interfaces.

Thanks much.