[Arm-dev] Cubieboard5 performance

Pablo Sebastián Greco pablo at fliagreco.com.ar
Sun Aug 5 14:52:40 UTC 2018

<snip>
>>> Any timing on delivering the support mainline?
>> Patch is already at v3, I've been using v1 on my device without
>> problems. Doesn't look like it it will be integrated before 4.20 (but
>> we can always backport)
>
> ETA for 4.20, considering we are on 4.9.52?  :)
We are using 4.14.52 (because it is LTS), but I always try to build some
of the latest kernels with some additions for my personal devices, so
you're welcome to use those ;)
Normally kernels are released every 2 or 3 months, and considering 4.18
is almost out, 4.20 should be available by the end of 2018, beginning of
2019.

Pablo.