[Arm-dev] Cubieboard5 performance

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Aug 6 09:56:15 UTC 2018

On 08/06/2018 05:37 AM, Patrick Laimbock wrote:
> Hi Bob, Pablo,

I use Anker USB bricks that can power 5 Cubieboards.  I am not family
with a similar 12v alternative.  I do have some 12v hubs that I power
with one 12v power supply and a 3 branch power cable, as the hubs pull
so much less power than the power supply they shipped with can supply.

5v is just so much a part of our environment now, that 12v cannot meet.

Bob