[Arm-dev] Updated Centos7-armv7 install howto

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Aug 16 18:07:43 UTC 2018

I have finally updated my howto at:

http://www.htt-consult.com/Centos7-armv7.html

Thanks to the excellent Centos armhfp site, I was able to pull out a lot
of the basic setup instructions. Thanks for your work putting that site up.

Please go over and take a look; all comments will be welcomed (but not
necessarily acted on! :) ).

Thank you for providing the code that makes running Centos7 on armv7
boards possible.

It would be nice if EPEL could move along.  Perhaps when I retire (in a
year or 2), I will take on learning how to help there.

I have one other project to tackle before I can restart my mailserver
effort.