[Arm-dev] Security Audit service failing

Mon Aug 6 19:32:00 UTC 2018

This is on a Cubieboard2

I took the CentOS-Userland-7-armv7hl-generic-Minimal-1804-sda image, did

yum install policycoreutils-python
passwd
hostnamectl set-hostname nevia.htt-consult.com
adduser -c "Robert Moskowitz" -G wheel rgm
passwd rgm
timedatectl set-timezone America/Detroit
vi /etc/ssh/sshd_config  # change port number

semanage port -a -t ssh_port_t -p tcp nnn
systemctl restart sshd.service
firewall-cmd --permanent --add-port=nnn/tcp
firewall-cmd --permanent --remove-service=ssh
firewall-cmd --reload

Yum update

poweroff

power on, and on the console see messages:

[  OK  ] Started Tell Plymouth To Write Out Runtime Data.
[  OK  ] Started Import network configuration from initramfs.
          Starting Create Volatile Files and Directories...
[  OK  ] Started Create Volatile Files and Directories.
          Starting Security Auditing Service...
[ ***  ] A start job is running for Security...ting Service (3min 3s /
3min 8s)

Then it takes off.  I could scan the console capture if you need the
messages immediately after it finally took off.  But I have noticed this
service failing to start on one of my other boxes, not not on the other
two.  So it revolves around something installed or not installed.

But with this base of an install, perhaps you can figure out what the
problem is?

thanks