[Arm-dev] Instructions for installation on an Odroid HC1

Mark Verlinde mark at havak.nl
Wed Dec 12 08:45:52 UTC 2018

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Afzender:Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com>
> Verstuurd: Dinsdag 11 December 2018 19:42
> Aan: Conversations around CentOS on ARM hardware <arm-dev at centos.org>
> Onderwerp: Re: [Arm-dev] Instructions for installation on an Odroid HC1
>

> On 12/10/18 2:22 PM, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> >
> > YES!!!!
> >

> Here is the instructions for installation on the HC1.
>
> http://medon.htt-consult.com/Centos7-armv7-odroid.html
>
> Please review and comment.  I will link it in and make it generally
> available when Pablo gets the image into 'production'.

One little side note:

As far as  I understand: the concatenation of bootloaders exceeds the start of the first partition @2048KB.
Due to ware-leveling algorithms this may be no a issue at all but to be save i'll guess its recommendable to (re)move the first partition.

If the image contains the FAT "fw" partition for the Raspberry PI bootloaders i'll sugest to remove the RPI packages and this (first) partition.

Grtz Mark