[Arm-dev] Installing odoo on Centos 7 in raspberry pi 3b

Tue Dec 4 00:04:26 UTC 2018
Pablo Sebastián Greco <pablo at fliagreco.com.ar>

Can you tell me where you find the x86_64 versions of the things you're
trying to install?
With that info, I may be able to track down what to build.
The first armhfp server to build things in CBS (where the scls are
built) was added a few days ago, and it has only been used internally,
as it is really behind in content and there is not a plan yet in how to
update that content.

Pablo.