[Arm-dev] Docker support

Trunet

trunet-centos at wsartori.com
Tue Feb 20 20:58:22 UTC 2018

Hello,

I successfully built docker from SRPM, and it's working.

# rpm -qa docker
docker-1.12.6-71.git3e8e77d.el7.centos.1.armv7hl
# docker run armhf/hello-world

Hello from Docker on armhf!
This message shows that your installation appears to be working correctly.

To generate this message, Docker took the following steps:
1. The Docker client contacted the Docker daemon.
2. The Docker daemon pulled the "hello-world" image from the Docker Hub.
3. The Docker daemon created a new container from that image which runs the
executable that produces the output you are currently reading.
4. The Docker daemon streamed that output to the Docker client, which sent it
to your terminal.

To try something more ambitious, you can run an Ubuntu container with:
$ docker run -it ubuntu bash

Share images, automate workflows, and more with a free Docker Hub account:
https://hub.docker.com

For more examples and ideas, visit:
https://docs.docker.com/engine/userguide/

Fabian is pushing some patches needed to built all the dependencies.

The list of SRPMS I had to rpmbuild are:
container-selinux.spec
container-storage-setup.spec
docbook-style-dsssl.spec
docbook-utils.spec