[Arm-dev] Help compiling a kernel module

Sat Feb 3 05:37:19 UTC 2018
Chris Szilagyi <chris at apex-internet.com>

My apologies... I was running against only the kernel-devel source files
rather than the full kernel source.  It is working fine now that I found
the correct kernel src.rpm package for this kernel.

Thank you...
Chris