[Arm-dev] configs directory, compiling a custom kernel for ARM

Fri Feb 16 15:31:48 UTC 2018
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

I normally don't top post .. but since you did, I will to follow along
in this thread :)

You might want to try the newer 4.14.17 kernel that we are currently
testing .. see this thread:

https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/arm-dev/2018-February/003223.html

If this kernel works, we will likely be upgrading to the 4.14.x LTS tree.

There does seem to be some differences in some config options between
the 4.9.x and 4.14.x kernels (we took the default configs for each from
Fedora).  If we need to turn on (or off) options in the 4.14.x config
file, please feed that back to us on this list.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes