[Arm-dev] CentOS 7 on Raspberry Pi 3 with motion and the Pi Camera module

Philip Taylor philip at kelsotowers.co.uk
Mon Jan 1 17:19:19 UTC 2018

Thank you for your replies.

Fabian, I’m still working through what I need to install - ffmpeg is needed for full functionality and that doesn’t seem to be built though I can try from source. I’ve just installed V4L but the Pi camera device isn’t showing up but that may be another kernel module I need. So I’m still trying, though I may revert to Raspbian for cameras as it works fine that way.

Gordan, yes its 32 bit - shame 64 bit isn’t available at the moment.

Regards, Philip.