[Arm-dev] Mainline 4.9.x Kernel bootable on X-Gene, Pi 3 and Others

Gordan Bobic

gordan at redsleeve.org
Tue Jan 2 09:57:53 UTC 2018

As I mentioned on a different thread recently, I am working on putting
together a working Pi 3 image. It's still work in progress, but as of
4.9.73 here:
http://ftp.redsleeve.org/pub/misc/kernel/aarch64/

I have a kernel that boots from UEFI grub on MP30-AR0 (u-booot -> Tianocore
-> grub2-efi) and Pi 3 (u-boot UEFI -> grub2-efi), still working on getting
Tianocore working on the Pi 3. The kernel will probably work on a lot of
other boards, too, but I don't have any other aarch64 hardware the hardware
so can't test for sure.

Fully working image hopefully in a couple of days, and _maybe_ an installer
ISO respin after that.

Gordan