[Arm-dev] Why RPi3 under Arm32 rather than AArch64?

Gordan Bobic gordan at redsleeve.org
Thu Jan 4 18:32:59 UTC 2018

They are not the same, one is a disk image, the other is a tarball of the
rootfs.

I'm putting together a working aarch64 image for myself at the moment, if
you are not averse to something that is still work in progress.
I can put together an image that works with u-boot UEFI today.
What I'm working on at the moment is getting Tianocore UEFI working,
because that would put it in line with actually supported systems.

Gordan