[Arm-dev] CentOS 7 with Linux 4.14

Thomas F. Burdick

thomas at burdick.fr
Sat Jan 13 10:50:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'd like to try to install CentOS on an Odroid Xu4 board I have. The board is supposed to be supported by the mainline 4.14 kernel. From what I've gathered, it should be possible to build an image with the 4.14 kernel (possibly taken from Fedora) and a CentOS 7 system. But I haven't found instructions on how to go about assembling such an image.

Could anyone give any pointers? Or would I be better off just using Fedora?

Thanks for your help,
Thomas