[Arm-dev] Changes for the next armhfp release/images

Pablo Sebastián Greco pablo at fliagreco.com.ar
Fri Jun 1 12:53:50 UTC 2018

El 1/6/18 a las 06:07, Jacco Ligthart escribió:
> Hi Fabian,
>

> On 03/26/2018 03:36 PM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
>
>> # images :
>>    - we'll switch from our current rbf scripts to appliance-creator, and
>> we'll host the used kickstart files so that everybody can also respin
>> various images or variants
>
> For my armv5 project I would also like to try appliance-creator, as I
> hope the selinux compatibility would be better. (no more minutes of
> waiting at the first boot while the system relabels)
>
> Can I use your kickstart files to get me going? Where are they hosted?
Jacco, we haven't published those yet (due to lack of time mainly), but
as soon as it is done we'll let you know.
Basically, all the tools are from Fedora, with some changes for dnf/yum
and python version.
The ks files should be easier, and I'll coordinate with Fabian to
release those ASAP.

Thanks.
Pablo.