[Arm-dev] Changes for the next armhfp release/images

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Wed Jun 6 17:30:44 UTC 2018

On 01/06/18 11:07, Jacco Ligthart wrote:
> Hi Fabian,
>

> On 03/26/2018 03:36 PM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
>
>> # images :
>>   - we'll switch from our current rbf scripts to appliance-creator, and
>> we'll host the used kickstart files so that everybody can also respin
>> various images or variants
>

> For my armv5 project I would also like to try appliance-creator, as I
> hope the selinux compatibility would be better. (no more minutes of
> waiting at the first boot while the system relabels)
>
> Can I use your kickstart files to get me going? Where are they hosted?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jacco

Hi Jacco,

I realize now that I forgot (my fault, sorry) to push those directly.
Those were now pushed here :
https://github.com/CentOS/sig-core-AltArch/tree/master/image_build

WRT tools, Pablo is now working on a new appliance-tools rpm pkg, as the
one I use was locally patched (hot-patched in .py code and not through
rpm build) .
As soon as we'll have that, those will be signed/pushed to
mirror.centos.org, and also sources on git repo

Cheers,

gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab