[Arm-dev] SSH/SCP/SFTP stalled with RPI 3B+

Pablo Sebastián Greco pablo at fliagreco.com.ar
Wed Jun 27 14:38:45 UTC 2018

The truth is, we don't know, but rather soon. Since we already decided
to make this new kernel (due to CVE), we are actually waiting for the
raspberrypi kernel to be updated so we can release our generic and
raspberrypi kernels in sync. As soon as they update, we should have a
kernel to test within a few days.

Pablo.