[Arm-dev] SSH/SCP/SFTP stalled with RPI 3B+

Thu Jun 28 09:12:12 UTC 2018
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 27/06/18 16:38, Pablo Sebastián Greco wrote:
> The truth is, we don't know, but rather soon. Since we already decided
> to make this new kernel (due to CVE), we are actually waiting for the
> raspberrypi kernel to be updated so we can release our generic and
> raspberrypi kernels in sync. As soon as they update, we should have a
> kernel to test within a few days.
>
> Pablo.
<snip>

I checked today and RPI foundation rebased to 4.14.52 (skipping 4.14.51)
: https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/commits/rpi-4.14.y

So I bumped the release and newer rpi kernel (that works on
rpi2/rpi3/rpi3b+) has been built.

If people can give feedback on the following kernel, we can then proceed
with sign+push to official mirrors.
Here is where the (unsigned) pkgs are located :
https://buildlogs.centos.org/c7-kernels.armhfp/raspberrypi2/20180628075123/4.14.52-v7.1.el7.armhfp/

Cheers,
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab