[Arm-dev] Odroid-HC1 came, but

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Nov 27 16:42:01 UTC 2018

got myself an ODroid-HC1, but seems I forgot some things...

Power supply!

I have a right sized barrel to USB cable, but my Ankar is rated up to 3A
and is fused at any draw above that.  I remember looking at power
supplies before, but can't find the link.

UART to USB.

The ones I have won't fit.  They are for connecting to pins, not a
connector like the HC1 has.  What do I get?  Plus what are the
pin-outs?  I really need to get a schematic for this...

Case cover.

For some strange reason, I thought it would come with a cover.  I see
now, that if you stack them you only need one cover, so it is most
likely a separate order.  The unit came with a small bag with 2 screws,
but I cannot find any holes in the case for any screws! Strange.

So after I get at least the power supply and UART to USB for console, I
will be asking how to get this to boot completely from the HD like I do
with my Cubies!

thanks

Bob