[Arm-dev] Odroid-HC1 came, but

Wed Nov 28 14:24:09 UTC 2018

I have done a bunch of googling and have a better understanding of
Odroid's choice of 1.8V UART and the basic unavailability of units at
this voltage.  Just looking for a CP2104 does not cut it, as they still
manage to use 3.3V...

So I will just order the one from AmerOdroid.  If I get another board, I
will see about just getting the cable so I can move the converter
between boards if needed.

Thanks