[Arm-dev] Hardware Giveaway

Gordan Bobic

gordan at redsleeve.org
Thu Oct 25 19:01:00 UTC 2018

I've been meaning to get back to some of my ARM hardware, but inbetween all
the work commitments it doesn't look like that's feasible before these ARMs
will only be good for the landfill.

So, if anyone here is interested, here is what is up for grabs, for free:
- Toshiba AC-100 x3 (at least one is in it's original box)
- Genesi Efika MX Smartbook (in original box)
- Compulab SB-A510+CM-A510 (yup, in original box)
- Compulab TrimSlice (you guessed it - in original box)

All have been used, but are in condition ranging from excellent to mint.

If anyone wants any of these for a purpose better than it gathering dust in
their cupboard rather than mine, email me off list with a shipping label
for posting from mainland UK, and I'll post it to you.

Best regards.

Gordan