[Arm-dev] hikey 960?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Oct 25 22:57:55 UTC 2018

On 10/25/18 6:30 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> One thing to keep in mind is our armhfp distro is designed for the hobby
> type boards .. BUT our aarch64 distro is designed to run on large 64bit
> UEFI arm servers, but hobby boards that don't follow the UEFI standard
> and have limited RAM (that board as 3GB), etc.

In the for-what-it-is-worth column,,,,

I am beginning to see that at least the odroid HC1 is targeted beyond
the hobby board.

And Itron has a board that they market to partners for smartgrid
applications.

https://www.itron.com/na/partners/developer/products/boards

But I dropped working with my colleagues at Itron over a year ago.