[Arm-dev] Testing epel packages

Mark Verlinde

mark at havak.nl
Fri Sep 21 17:28:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

In reaction on the request for testing armhfp epel packages  in the blog post of Pablo i'd like to know how/where feedback/results can be reported.

We (nethserver-arm) use about 100 packages mirrored from epel-pass-1 repository for quite some time without issues.
Most of them are the usual suspects and noarch, nevertheless nice to keep track of the packages known to be working.

BTW:
We also make use of the PHP72 community effort to run nextcloud.
Opt-in was no option therefore use the in /opt SCL solution.

Thank you all for your work and persistence