[Arm-dev] CentOS - AltArch ; ARM

Fri Aug 30 10:49:45 UTC 2019
Pablo Sebastián Greco <pablo at fliagreco.com.ar>

El 25/8/19 a las 20:50, Douglas E. Hopley Jr. escribió:
> Greetings.

Hello!
>  How can I provide any help?  Is there something specific needed or
> best for a new participant to work on or for?  What is best to do to
> get started?

If you're mostly interested in ARM, we can keep the talk here.
What are your interests wrt centos and ARM specifically? armhfp, aarch64
servers?

BTW, I'm normally slow to answer emails, but faster on irc, so if you
want, use the #centos-arm channel on freenode and it can be a bit more
dynamic (instead of waiting 5 days for an answer, sorry :))