[Arm-dev] whatprovides sepol-ifgen?

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Feb 5 15:21:12 UTC 2019

I am fighting to get dovecot working with mysql.sock with SELinux
enforced.  And I am trying to do this 'better' than what I found 2 years
ago.  On the SELiunx list I was told to run:

ausearch -m AVC --context dovecot_t | audit2allow --reference -m
dovecot_mysql_custom

But this generates the error

could not open interface info [/var/lib/sepolgen/interface_info

To fix this I was told to run

sepol-ifgen

But command not found.  whatprovides comes up empty.  Googling says it
should be in policycoreutils which is already installed.

Can anyone help me with sepol-ifgen, or the above command, or getting a
SELinux policy that allows dovecot to connect to mysql.sock?

thanks