[Arm-dev] Missing some debuginfo packages on armv7hl

Gordan Bobic gordan at redsleeve.org
Wed Jul 31 21:21:35 UTC 2019

Hmm, after a lot of debuginfo chasing, rebuilding packages where I couldn't
find them, different gdbs I have hit a dead end again.
No missing debuginfos reported, SIGILL still happens, but backtrace says it
can't read memory at address 0x2c.
In step through mode, the last it comes up with is:

796 reshape(winWidth, winHeight);
798 event_loop(dpy, win);

and then it SIGILLs...

I never thought it would be so difficult to find out what library function
is executing when SIGILL gets emitted. :-(