[Arm-dev] CentOS 7 KDE on Pi 3B+ video issue - strange

kht-lists kht-lists at protonmail.ch
Sun Mar 17 23:25:32 UTC 2019

I hope I am replying in the proper way. I am not very familiar with using mailing lists.
Please allow me extend my thanks for the replies to my original post.  I do have a couple of extra adapters. I seem to loose them or give them away that is why I purchased a couple more.

I burned a CentOS Gnome image to a new SD card and tried it. Same issue as with the CentOS KDE image.

I have installed the new, problematic ones on an Intel based PC and a Pi running Ubuntu.  I now have 3 which will work with CentOS or Ubuntu or Raspbian.

Ken

p.s. On another list I have used I would get the individual replies to my post to which I could reply.  On the Adm-dev list I get only Digests.  Is there something I need to change in my account setup?  It seems it would be easier to reply to a reply.