[Arm-dev] Weird issue with NFSv4

Stephan Guilloux stephan.guilloux at crisalid.com
Tue Mar 19 15:25:46 UTC 2019

We get this for a while, on RPI. Without any noticeable effect (so far).

Anyway, I changed the power supply, to an offical RPI one:
--> no power issue noticed, but same status, with similar backtrace, and
similar network problem.

I took an ooooooold image, with 4.14.82:
--> same status, with similar backtrace, and similar network problem.

SD-card changed (same brand, different size) and:
--> same status, with similar backtrace, and similar network problem.

Sometimes, I'm able to cancel the copy, before the system hangs completely.
In this case, the backtrace and system hang at shutdown time.

The only thing I can change now, it's the RPI3b+ itself, but the others
are in use :-)