[Arm-dev] CentOS 7 KDE on Pi 3B+ video issue - strange

Sat Mar 16 13:22:36 UTC 2019
Pablo Sebastián Greco <pablo at fliagreco.com.ar>

El 15/3/19 a las 20:52, Gordan Bobic escribió:
> Most of these adapters have various compatibility issues. I went
> through about 4 before I found one that allowed my laptop to talk to
> the monitor I wanted to attach to it. Some of the adapters worked on
> one machine, but not on others, going to the same monitor. I don't
> know what causes these sorts of compatibility issues but it's not
> specific to the Pi, it happens all over the place on all sorts of
> devices, both high end and low end.
As Gordan said, compatibility will always be an issue, but if you want
to continue playing with it, I'd start replacing the bootfiles (and
maybe playing with config.txt, cmdline.txt)