[Arm-dev] Centos for raspberrypi 3

Sat Mar 16 13:26:55 UTC 2019
Pablo Sebastián Greco <pablo at fliagreco.com.ar>

Not much going on here (at least on my part), and sadly not a high
priority, but it would be nice to have.
I know the Fedora guys are working on the whole uboot/efi stuff, so it
should be easier there.
Once they have everything working in Fedora, it should be easier for us
to backport, like we did in the past with much of the armhfp stuff.

Pablo