[Arm-dev] bluetooth on CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810

R C

cjvijf at gmail.com
Thu May 2 23:38:51 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am going to use a raspberry PI for browsing on a TV, so I want to
connect with a wireless keyboard,  bluetooth.

It looks like bluetooth is "not running";

[rocr at centos-rpi3 ~]$ systemctl status bluetooth.service
● bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service
    Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service; enabled;
vendor preset: enabled)
    Active: inactive (dead)
      Docs: man:bluetoothd(8)

I don't have any bluetooth devices connected yet.   but the service
should be up, right?

Is there a write-up, guide, to get bluetooth configured?

thanks,

Ron