[Arm-dev] graphics issue on CentOS-Userland-7-armv7hl-generic-GNOME-1810-sda.raw ?

Pablo Sebastián Greco pablo at fliagreco.com.ar
Mon May 6 10:25:11 UTC 2019

El 5/5/19 a las 20:34, R C escribió:

> Hello,
>

> I built an SD card with
> CentOS-Userland-7-armv7hl-generic-GNOME-1810-sda.raw, and it looks
> like X doesn't want to start.
>
> Is that a known issue? (any ideas on how to fix this?)

I was actually trying to fix that one yesterday, I built a new version
based on the fedora package and it solved for me, but the change is too
big to do a fasttrack version, I'll try to work this week on finding the
right fix for our current version.
In the meantime, you can find the test/unsigned version here
https://people.centos.org/pgreco/xorg-x11-server/20190429195735/

> I attached the Xorg log below,
>
> thanks,
>

> Ron