[Arm-dev] CentOS - AltArch ; ARM

Douglas E. Hopley Jr. hopley at f6systems.com
Wed Sep 25 20:42:39 UTC 2019

  I hope your week is going great.

... my  Banana Pi 2M Ultra will not boot (working on getting a refund or a
replacement).   As an aside -- If you have good place to get one let me know

 I do have the rock64, a raspberry pi3 b+ and pi4 b (4G)

 If it would be of value I could turn to one of those.  Let me know if
there is anything specific.  I have the C8 CentOS-8-aarch64-1905-dvd1.iso
downloaded
and will work on moving that to the rock64.

Else I will hold until I have the bpi, ok?

Thanks for your time
Doug

--
Douglas E. Hopley Jr.